Tuesday, January 31, 2012

iPhone Games

Hmm... there's been an awful lot of posts about sewing, but nothing about gaming.  Must change that!  

I love my iPhone.  I do.  I don't like Mac computers at all, but I do love me my iPhone. One of the things I like most about it are the games.  Who knew that games on a cell phone could be so much fun?

There are four games that I play on what I consider a regular basis.  First is Kingdoms Live. 


This game, honestly, I play out of habit more than anything else.  Luckily, I only check it a couple of times a day and then don't have to think about it.  Though I am looking forward to getting to level sixty.  Apparently, that's where the real fun begins.  

Next is Tiny Tower.  I just discovered this game a few weeks ago and I was hooked almost immediately.  


I did read one review that mentions this isn't really a game, it's more like a toy.  And I would definitely agree with that.  This is another game that I can just check a few times a day and not have to think about it too much.

Then there are the story games.  At one point, I did try to juggle a few of them at once.  Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, Treasure Story, etc.  But it just got to be too much.  So I cut back and only follow Bakery Story now.


I do enjoy this game a great deal.  I'm not sure why.  I like decorating my bakery, trying to master all the recipes.  I especially enjoy the goals that they've added for holidays.  This is the type of game I think my mother would like.  I should get it on her phone. 

And last but not least is my new obsession.  Order Up!


I just found this for my phone on Friday.  My sister has the wii version.  I know she had a lot of fun with it, but I was always a little frightened of it.  But I took a chance and I was immediately hooked.  In fact, I've stopped writing this post twice now to play more of it...  I'm not so sure why I like it so much.  Part of it is getting all the orders right, I'm sure.  But more likely is that I'm a completionist when it comes to games.  And this is all about completing things.  Like spices, specials, restaurants.  I have a feeling I'm going to have fun with this game for a long time.  Just wish it didn't suck the life out of my battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment