Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sewing Classes

I've had two of the three classes and I have to say I'm quite pleased.  The other students are quite nice and the instructor makes things easy to understand.  I've learned a lot about patterns and now I know how to transfer markings and all that jazz.  Next time I try to make something with a pattern will be much easier, that's for sure!

In other crafting news, I actually finished something on my craft to do list.  I know, I couldn't believe it either.  Ages ago my mom asked me to make a baby blanket for a friend.  I started it, but never had the chance to finish it.  But now it's finally done.  (Sorry Mom!)


This is my go to baby blanket pattern.  It works great for either a boy or girl or neutral.  All you need to choose is the colors.  I especially adore the detail along the border.

No comments:

Post a Comment