Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh baby!

Got a couple of cute baby hats that I finished up recently. Both of these will be given away as gifts.


Is that fun?  The faux hawk cracks me up.  This was really simply to make and I'm currently working on a matching sweater.


This one is just absolutely adorable.  It's supposed to be a newsboy cap, but look almost more like a sunbonnet.  I love the flower with it.  Adds just the right touch.

In other news, I joined the American Sewing Guild yesterday.  It looks really interesting.  There's a Chicago Chapter and I'll be able to go to meetings and hopefully learn more about sewing.  And there seems to be a whole lot of webinars and online classes that could be very helpful.  I'm about to watch one on 'must-have notions.'  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment