Sunday, February 12, 2012

Crafting ADD

That's what I feel like.  I have so many projects that I feel need to be completed 'RIGHT NOW!'  My goal of only working on one a night doesn't seem to be working yet.  But I'm going to keep trying.  I just have this feeling that that's the way to go.

And on to some project prep!  My yarn finally came in the mail.  For baby items, I absolutely adore Bernat Cottentots yarn.  The colors aren't just typical baby colors out there.  My only problem?  I rarely can find the yarn in any of the big box crafting stores I go to.  And none of the boutique yarn stores in my area carry brand name yarn like that.  Which means I have to order online.

Here's what I ordered.  The pattern will be a newsboy cap for a baby girl.  Originally I got this really pretty blue-purple to make it in, but my Mom said that this was the first girl after two boys, so she really wanted pink.  So pink(ish) she shall have!


The cap will be in pink, the band in brown and then I'll add a flower in the multi-color.  Hopefully it'll end up as cute as I'm picturing it in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment